mylife unisa is a free email account for registered Unisa students.
All Unisa students are required to have the myLife email account since important notices and updates are sent to this account.
The account is free to open and uses the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
How to login to myLife unisa email account
To access your myLife unisa email account,
- Navigate to mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full email address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your password for your email account.
- Select “Sign in“.
- Then click “sign out” after you’re done with everything.
Remember to sign out of both accounts. Do not just close the windows.
How to activate your myLife unisa email account
First register for a myLife account via myUnisa. It can take up to 24 hours after registering before your myLife unisa email will work.
- Go to the myUNISA student portal.
- Click on ‘Claim UNISA Login’
- Type in your student number and click ‘Continue.’
- Fill in the personal information form (Surname, Full names, DOB, South African ID No/ Passport No/ Foreign ID. Enter either ID No or Passport No, not both) and click ‘Continue.’
- Read through the terms and check the boxes and then click ‘Acknowledge.’
- You will see a page showing your account details (mylife email address and phone number) and also an initial UNISA password. The password will be for both myUnisa and myLife email account.
Your UNISA email address will be unique for every student, and your UNISA email address will follow the format email@example.com.
How do I access myLife at Unisa?
To access your myLife e-mail account, Go to mylife.unisa.ac.za/. Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account. Select “Sign in”.
How do I claim my unisa mylife email account?
To claim mylife email, Navigate to your unisa portal, click on claim unisa login. Click continue and follow the instructions.